[[APPLICATIONS CLOSED]] WE ARE HIRING!!
WE ARE HIRING!!
We, Patriot Games are looking to expand our team in 2024!
Do you believe you would make a valuable member of our team?
Patriot Games aims to "enrich the lives of everyone through gaming", offering "fun, friendly, safe spaces where games are played together". We believe everyone should have access to gaming and we do this through the dedicated teamwork of PG Retail, PlaytoGether Events, Custom Patriot and the Secret Cake Cafe. All 4 stand as a whole make the PG Gaming Centre.
We are looking for 2 individuals to join our team that can share in our values,
- Flexible on Shift Times (Must be willing to work evenings and/or weekends)
- Ability to co-ordinate with other team members
- Able to follow instructions as part of a team
- Provide Support/Mentoring
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate our core values
- Ability to articulate your passion for gaming
- Public Speaking (PA system)
- Helping others enrich their lives through gaming
- Going the extra mile sharing the experience of gaming
- Ability to multitask
- Strong customer service skills
- Work well under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in retail (Preferred but not essential)
Desired Gaming Knowledge Criteria
- Broad Range of CCGs
- Specialist Board Game Knowledge
- Games Workshop Systems
- Specialist Dungeons and Dragons Knowledge
- Knowledge of various RP Systems
Core Competencies Required
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Twitter/X, TikTok)
- Good Level of Mental Arithmetic and Communication Skills
- 15 hours minimum contracted weekly hours
- Varying shift hours, includes evening and weekends
- No previous experience required but it will help to have industry knowledge or tabletop gaming interests
HOW TO APPLY
Fill in our application form here.