New faces haunt the Woodland’s paths!
As the War rages on, new factions take interest in the Woodland’s resources. The Riverfolk Company sends trade boats up and down the rivers; the Lizard Cult makes a new push for converts; the Grand Duchy digs tunnels to seize new territory; and the Corvid Conspiracy toils to claim ill-beggoten gains from the foolish. Who are these new factions? And what do they have in store for the Woodland?
Travelers & Outsiders is a supplement for Root: The Roleplaying Game—the officially-licensed tabletop RPG based on the award-winning Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right board game by Leder Games—that expands the game to include the first four expansion factions!
Travelers & Outsiders contains:
- Ten new playbooks, expanding the types of vagabonds you can play to include pirates, raiders, scholars, heretics, raconteurs, and more.
- Four new expansion factions—The Riverfolk Company, Lizard Cult, Grand Duchy, and Corvid Conspiracy—for you to add to any campaign.
- Dozens of expanded moves and tags, including weapons skills, roguish feats, natures, drives, connections, equipment tags, and pre-made gear.
- Robust faction turn mechanics that bring the setting to life as factions seize holdings, build structures, and plot mischief across the Woodland.
- Two new clearings—Heartwood and Sundew Bend—that focus on adventures involving the new expansion factions and their conflicts.